June 23 - September 1, 2020
Shop local! Every Tuesday morning from June 23 through September 1 at Excursion Park, JFK Blvd. & Pleasure Ave., visitors and residents are encouraged to browse and shop a variety of local produce and vendors. Guests can grab a cup of coffee and check out more than 30 vendors before hitting the beach, making it the perfect Tuesday morning ritual.
Guidelines for Visitors of the Sea Isle City Farmers Market. Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to having you!
- Entry to the Farmers Market will be on Pleasure Avenue near the bandshell.
- If you feel ill, please do not attend the market.
- Capacity is limited. Please be aware that you may need to wait to enter the Market.
- Face coverings are required to enter the market with the exception of children under 2.
- Social distancing must be maintained inside the Market – please keep 6 ft. apart.
- Do not congregate inside the Market.
- We respectfully ask that you enter the Market with a purpose. Please make your purchases and promptly exit.
- The Sea Isle Chamber of Commerce and Revitalization reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with these requirements.